Wednesday, June 15, 2005 / 12:11 AM
Mr Blog,
Today, xy msg me, during my database lesson. She asking me to join her and ch for a meal after school, since is a eating session, i will of coz go lar...Hahax...But sad to hear from xy that ch fall sick le...wasted sia...Hahax! So we change our plan to: have meal with xy, then go ch'house find her!!! So, after my class, we carried out our plan. We two like some idiot, walking in westmall without any right direction. We just can't make up our mind of what to eat. Hahax...End up we went to "Tian Tian le", we are so full. We went to buy a bottle of some herb tea for ch. I was being cheeky, I go say ch's illness is due to lovesick. But went I come home, I started to think whether i got lovesick of him mah? The answer is......hahax......I started to miss him le.....But what can I do man? He at taiwan now lor...I cant do anything man...I juz stay in singapore and continue my lovesick bah....I juz found out that, they maybe coming to singapore on fri at chinatown, some CD shop. Dunno whether is true mah??? Who knows??? 9pm go chinatown to find out urself!!! Hahax...
Just hope my lovesick is juz a sudden short sick. I believe i can live without him. Moreover, I must start the habit of being alone, this is what i should learn. However, i still hope he will still appear in my dreamland!!! Hehex!!!
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body