Monday, June 06, 2005 / 10:53 PM
Dear Friendship,
Today I was talking with one of my best friends. Actually I started a topic of Enegy with her, and we talk deep in to friendship. We was talking about the past Energy, and what we wish to see in them in the future. I strongly feel that, ah di should not left Energy. He can still stay with the boyband, he can help in the singing and productions areas. However, after i think through, i think we should let ah di to rest well.
Then, xinyi out of the sudden said "hey, u knoe........ i see e way u talk 2nite......it juz dawn on me tat all of us reali grow up alreadi.......19 yrs old....." This has make me think of our [ching hwa, xinyi & me] past. I started to reflect on how our friendship build, and how our bonds are bonded. And the things that almost destroyed it. Lucky, we never do anything foolish things.
Friendship is hard to build.
Bonding is hard to maintain.
Once you are friends.
You my forever friends.
Hold on to the friendship that we have build up.
Times will shows that, our effort is not wasted.
Times has shown that, what people said is not true.
Only us can tell them what the real fact.
I believe only you can tell me what is friendship.
I believe only you can help me in upholding our bonding.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body