Wednesday, June 29, 2005 / 9:45 PM
Blog Blog,
Today is so funny. First, start with my dream. Energy came to my sweet dream. Haha...This dream start from my work. I was looking for a job and i get recommend to a job. Then , there is a ger[dun wish to mention the name], come in and wanna spoilt the whole nice dream. She went to tell my boss that I am a bad worker, say all my bad points and my boss somehow believe what she said. Then, until my boss tell she that, is energy recommend me, so she take me in. She totally trust energy, before accept me. Then I saw that ger turn back and stare at me. I was so shock to know to hear what my boss say. The ger don't believe what my boss say, she don't believe that energy will recommend mi and praise me. So, we decided to go energy's house to find them. We press the doorbell at the first floor, but no one ans, so we climbed up. From the second floor, the first house is milk, followed by ah di, kunda and shuwei. We did not press milk and ah di's doorbell. We actually wanna press shuwei's doorbell, but dunno what happen, the ger go press kunda's doorbell. I scream at her, i ask her to stop, as we wanna ask shuwei. But she dun care me, she keep pressing kunda's doorbell. Then, kunda really come open the door, and then, i wake up le....................
Well, so funny right. I was shocked by the dream. The worst thing is, the ger who appear in my dream is even a big shock. I dun noe her and why she came into my dream!!! Hahaha.....
I wake up at around 830. I play MU for the start, but half through, around 12plus, i kanna dc for nothing, and until now, i start cant log in. The worst thing is jx nt online, and i cant ask him what happen. Around 1plus, i went to sch. ECID's lecture and end after 25mins. Then, i went to library with kish, man and sandy. They are doing their ECID's proj, and i like extra, then i did voice my thinking to them. And i thinking i talk rubbish, but dunno what they see my thinking lar.
At 3plus to 4pm, chinghwa called me, then i meet up with her, jo^2 and li'e. Then, li'e left in the rush, and i also dunno what happen. Then, we went atrium to to our proj. However, we still end up in our talks. This is the our second meeting, and same things happen. Hahaha...Until jo^2 mention about our proj, then we start open up our lappy to start our proj. Finally we did some parts. There 2 guys came to promote some products to us, and they really spent very long to ask us to buy. However, we still never buy.
Around 1730, we left the school. All the path of the bus-stop, something happen. A group of guys was playing there. Then, 1 guy push another guy down the step, and he stepped chinghwa's shoes and did push jo^2. Lucky, jo^2 never fall, or else, he sure kana scold by chinghwa. But actually i really hope to see the guy really fall flat at the floor, without hitting chinghwa or jo^2. I really hope the will fall on his butt and head into the soil. That will be really fun man!!! I describe to chinghwa, how i wanna the person to fall, she say i very black-hearted sia. Hahaha...
Well well well, i have so long le...should end here le...must go do proj le...haiz....