Sunday, June 12, 2005 / 10:51 PM
Yoz blog,
I am finally come back to you. Today is a very happy day for me. I wake up at 8am, and to do my EBF project. By 8 plus, I start calling my friends, but end up only 1 pick up, out of the 2 I called.
Around 11plus, ch, xy, xy'sis and me reach LOT 1 by cab sia. Haha...all thx to xy's sleeping sick...[>.<]...Today is the last day that i can see Energy so close, i just wonder when will be the next time...I cant believe that, i bought 4 same CDs lor...But i decide to sell off 2 of it, as i wan only the wrist bands...Anyway, i so envy xinyi lor, she got 3 energy say happy birthday to her lei...Sobz sobz...Hahaz...We manage to see a hip hop dance by 3 sexy gers. This make me wanna go learn, i find it so cool man. I think I may start my stretching from tml onwards...LOLX
Around 3plus, we left LOT 1 for Far East. We went to a high class coffee shop, for our lunch cum dinner. We crap lame jokes at there. So fun man!!! After the heavy meal, we went shopping!!! I only bought a wrist band, which is xy and ch ask me to buy[however they dun admit it]!!! LOLX!!! Later we went into Ice Lemon Shop, and i wanna buy a cap, but still considering whether i should buy it mah. Actually I saw many things that i like, but too bad, i already spent 72 bucks on the CDs le...Broke!!! LOLX
Follow up, we went to take neoprints!!! WoW!!! We took twice lor!!! We are mad, but we have fun and the pix is cool man!!! I really love it!!! I think this time, i finally smile so normal bah...hahax
I should here bah...I am so tired after whole days of activities.I really enjoys myself alots, it being a long time i have enjoys so much with my old friends!!! Thanks for the day!!!
You are Everything In My Heart!!!
You are My Family!!!
You are My Energy!!!
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body