Wednesday, June 08, 2005 / 11:05 PM
Blog Blog,
Today, nothing special. I stay in school, planned to do ebf and database's project. End up watching the Chn U shooting the "Let Shoot!!" program. ShuMei and PeyFen did their part for the database's project, but i never do my part. Feel so bad sia.
After school, went westmall wif PeyFen, cause i wanna pay my phone bill. Then I think of buying new tops le. I must save up to go shop shop.
As I writing this entry, PeyFen told mi a
GOOD GOOD news. That is... she going to Energy's autograph session. I can ask her help mi give them sign. Yippee!!!
Today nothing to write le...Hope tml will have more things to write... =)
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body