Wednesday, June 22, 2005 / 10:22 AM
Blog Blog,
I am here to write an entry that i forget to write ytd.
I went with Brenda and her classmates to a KBox in school. I never know there is a KTV in our school man! Hahaha....10 people sing the room, but 2 leave early and 1 come late. The rest of us sing all the way man! Hahaha...I think i must be something wrong with my mind, i actually sing man. Somemore sing in front of people i dun really know. So paiseh lor. My voice is sucks, that is what i can say. At first, they all sing so serious and i started to get bored, so i suggest to play with songs. I mean, we scream and shout as we sing the songs. That really cool man, rather than sing normally, as all of us are tired after a long day lesson. Must do something to let us relax. Hahaha....We sang for 3hours bah...And i only paid 6 bucks nia...That is really cheap...If I not wrong, the total should be around 40+ bucks.....Is worth it lar....
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body