Friday, June 24, 2005 / 11:07 PM
Bloggy,
Today is so F.U.N!!!!! Hahaha....After meeting siti to pass her french book, mi and ch went to take bus 174 to PS, coz she wanna buy shoes. However, we left empty handed, this is due to some reasons. Then I saw the basement seem to have many nice foods, so we went down. Hahaha....I ate alot man!!!! Nobody will expect that i can eat that much. Ch join mi in eating the noodle egg...Hahaha...The first mouth of it, we love it, but as we eat more, we get sick of it. We are so freaking full lor...we even feel like vomiting man...Hahaha...The we went for our bus 106 tour. After about 3 to 4 stops, the bus-driver ask us to get down. That the end of the bus journey. We get down the bus, and were feel lost man. We dunno wat to do. I think ch is more shocked then mi, coz she keep looking at the road map. After a few mins, we started to get walking. This is the 2nd time, I went suntec wif this ch and make mi walked so long. We walk from suntec to esplande
. On the way, I have so much fun. I think this is really the first time i get that crazy. Hahaha...When we FINALLY reach esplande, the first thing we look for is, WASHROOM!!! Too full plus too much fun equals too much water!!! Hahaha...Then we went to buy drinks and sat near the sea, and we started to talk there. Around 4pm, we left the place BB. We get sperate ways, when we reach Westmall. Then i went down to JE to find my mum, and we had our dinner there. Actually I am really too full to eat anymore things, but no choices. My mum wanna eat, so i must accompany. Now my stomach really bloated man!!! Haiz....hahaha
Today, i really have alots of fun man. Thanxs CH. U let mi enjoys so much man...I believe u enjoys it TOO!!! Muhahaha~~~~~
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body