Thursday, June 30, 2005 / 9:16 PM
Blog Blog,
Well, I did my proj till 2am plus. However, I still can't get into my dream till 3am bah. Haiz...My mind is full of thoughts. But i force myself to sleep, coz i meeting siti at 830 at school bus-stop. I wake up at around 7am. Around 745, i left my house to school. I took the same bus with Kelvin, so as normal, he asked me about the DB. I reach the school bus-stop at 830. However, i dun see siti there. So i msg her, she say she still in the bus at the clementi. Well, what else can i do beside wait. She came at round 18min later. Then she pass me chinghwa's book. The abount 5min later, she left. But i still sitting at there, waiting for my bus-mate cum friends. I am so tired, so i ask them to search for me when they reach, coz i lazy to look out for them.
As usual, we went late for OOP. The leeson is as boring as usual, just wonder when will the lesson be fun. I think too much le...Then follow by the DB and EBF...
At about 5om, my EBF ended. So i went to find chinghwa and jo^2 at atrium. I was so hungry, so i went to buy some food to eat. That my first and only meal for today. So weird lo, i dun really feel the very hungry feeling. Maybe is becoz i never really sleep enough bah.
Now, i wanna end le. Coz i wanna go study my french. But i dun have the heart to study. HaiZzzzz......
**Well, I now missing my beloved palz, xinyi. She must be busy bah. Long time nv see her online le...Just realli hope she will take good care of herself.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body