Monday, June 13, 2005 / 10:23 PM
Angel Blog,
Now my checks is wets...
Why muz i learn to let go???
Why muz they do that to me???
Cant they juz stay on???
What gone wrong???
Can someone please tell mi!!!
Why they only give us 3yrs out of their long life???
We are willing to spend more of our yrs wif them, cant they do the same???
Why life is so heartless???
I juz cant accept it!!!
Just cant do it!!!
I will never do it!!!
The wounds wunt be heal!!!
Never be heal!!!
What can i do to let you all come back???
I am willing to do any, i mean anythings also can!!!
You can ask me to do 1 task, or 10 tasks or even 100 tasks!!!
I am willing to shorten my life to just let you all stay with us for few more yrs!!!
You will stay in my heart forever!!!
No one can replace you in my heart!!!
And the wounds that you create will remain there until the day i die!!!
You have lighten up my life once!!!
You have blow off the light that you u lighted!!!
You have through ups and downs with me for only more than 2yrs!!!
Thanks for all the joys that you have give me in all your performs!!!
All the moments, i will keep them in my heart and locked it up!!!
Although i know is impossible, i still hope that you will come back and open up the lock and add more stuff in and only you have the keys to it!!!
I will wait for that day!!!
No matter how long!!!
I will wait, just for you!!!
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body