Saturday, July 23, 2005 / 10:23 AM
Blog Blog,
WoohoOoo!!!
10 days never come in and update this pity blog. Let me come and sum up the past week, which is my common test week. Here it goes......
Monday, I had my OOP paper. This is a practical test, so i don't really need to much preparation. All i did was get all the past practical answer from my friend. This paper was not very easy, as i don't manage to get the tester out, no output is shown. Actually i have time to continue to do it, but i don't wish to sit there, as i know that my limit and i can't produce anymore things. After the paper, all my friends go seperate ways. Some go singing and the rest go home. But we have our lunch first. I took cab with peyfen, ziwei and junxian. The cab went to westmall first, where peyfen and me alighted. We didn't pay junxian and ziwei the cab fee, as the say don't need. Quite paiseh. We went wast mall and shop awhile and i bought a pair of earings, choosen by peyfen, and i like it too. After that, we went home, as we all is tired, as we whole bunch of ppl don't really sleep well the night before. After reach home, i took a bath, then went to sleep. My hp vibration is on, and i know that there are 2 incoming calls and i knew is chinghwa, but i never pick up, as i was sleeping. Then, my home phone goes ringing. And no one is at home except me, so i knew that if i don't ans the call, the ringing will goes on. I ans the call and chinghwa just said a few word and the call was ended. This also ended my sleeping mood. I wanted to do some DB revision, but the study mood is not there. Whatever joanne send me was good, but i don't manage to finish study.
Tueday, I went for my DB paper. Everyone seems to overslept. Ended up, Peyfen and me reach sch early, but we didn't studymuch as the VIP not there, no one can ans to our doubts. When i get into the exam hall, i was shock my the paper, as the format is such a surprise. They except us to answer in essay format, as they provide us with so many lines for every question. I finished the paper in 50mins, and i sat there staring on the clock. When the first hour is up, i am waiting for leslie to raise his hand so that i can raise my hand too. But he did so long, he never raise hand, so i sleep there till he raise hand. After the paper, we all went to five star to eat. Then we went home.
Wednesday, I had my ECID paper. this is a afternoon paper. I just read through the lecture slides. I used around half an hour to finish the paper, as it is a MCQ paper. After half and hour, i took my leave, and i went home. This time, i know that i must study my NF paper. But i look at the slides and i am so bored. I ended up went to watched the superstar and chat with shumei and peyfen. Totally no mood to study. So i went to enjoy myself by watched Initial D. And i promise myself that i will study NF next day morning.
Thurday, I wake up early in the morning. I do what i said on wednesday, i will study my NF. I study till 10plus to 11am, i fall a sleep. All the way to 12pm, i force myself up and ate abit of food to keep myself awake to study. I went to meet up with peyfen at around 1plus. We went school to wait for the rest. Till the rest came, and they start asking and testing each other, i knew that i in damn shit. I knew nothing about NF, and i started to tense up. Therefor, i get myself prepare for the worst for the paper, and i think my perdiction will come true. After the paper, actually wanna go home, and i already on my bus 985, then i received chinghwa's call. She suggest to go eat, so i agreed. I met her up at the entrance of the westmall. Then after discuss for a long while, she suggest to go eat at the coffee shop. I kept nagging her that i am hungry and i fainting plus fainted. Hahahax. Then she ordered a kangkong, hot-plated tofu and curry fish-head. Unbelieveable that we managed to finish most of the food, but we ended up feel like vomiting. I went home and i can't take my dinner, and end up scolding for never inform not to cook my dinner. Actually i wanna eat, but my stomach don't allow me to do it. I printed all my lecture slides for friday paper, as is a open book test, so i never do other preparation, except read up the case study.
Friday, I having my EBF paper, which also bring to a end for my common test. We[peyfen and me] went to school and photocopy some notes for others. We only get in the hall at 1050. We went to our indivdual seats, and i let johnson to look at the slides, as he didn't know is a open book test. This is the only paper where i sat there till the one and half hour is up. I wrote alot, but i think is rubbish. All that, peyfen, leslie, ziwei, hanqiang, alvin and me went causeway for lunch. Follow up was a movie, Red Candy. Well, i was actaully very scared but i suggest to watch that, as i think if i don't it with them, i may not be able to find people to watch with me. During the whole movie, there was a group of gers that sat behind us kept screaming, and that it the thing that scare me. The sound effect was solid, as it scare me. Hahaha. At the back part, i told peyfen that i wanna block my ear as i dun wan to hear the screaming of the gers, actually it is not totally the true. Actually, i was scare to hear to the sound effect from the moive and i did kicked my leg up once, where i don't know anyone knew it. Hahahax. But overall, it was a excellent movie, as it really scare u man. Some people say is like a movie call, One Missed Call. People who love to watch ghost movie, should watch this Red Candy, if not, u will regret.
Sum up the whole week, I was worried about my result now. Just purely hope that i can pass most of the module, as i know that is impossible to pass all, as i know my limit. I also la du zi for the whole week. Dunno what cause it, maybe stress up by too slack mood for the whole week.
**OOP and DB is incomplete. ECID is never study. NF is dun understand. EBF is hopeless.**