Thursday, July 07, 2005 / 10:41 PM
BlogBlog,
After i write the entry this morning, i really feel better le. [ Thx to jo^2 for ur concern!!! ] . I went school and carry a heart and mind that i should really voice to him wat i feel. First i went to ask my lecturer about the diagram he drew, which i think is wrong. My lecturer agree wat i said, so i deicided to ask him to change. The surpirse thing is, i am suppose to do the product and mapping parts, but end up, he did my parts. Well, i waste my time AGAIN!!! Well, i am really have nothing to say le, since that the case, i really lost of what can i do for my other group mates against him.
I use my break to meet up with my EBF mate. After that we went tp the blazzar. Ok lar, not much things.
I meet up with Ching hwa to eat. She very bad lei, she give a a big meat, where she took small. Everyone please help me, she bully me. She wanna me turn fat lei. Sobz Sobz...Then we went shop shop in west mall. We bought the handphone bands. Yoz woo...Finally bought it...I got the light blue, Xinyi middle blue and ching hwa darky blue. Xinyi not around, so we buy for her. Well, xinyi is getting colder and colder, so i am not the only 1 that is cold hor.
Now, i am finally sick man. I am so happy. Long time never fall sick le. Yeah!!! I dun need any herbal tea hor [ this to xinyi to see ] !!! Hahaha!!!
**Note**
Xinyi, u are getting colder and colder. You say till like he wanna see me sia. Actually i was shocked to hear that, as i dun expect u to be that cold. LOLX!!! Please take care of urself hor.
I will not give the chance to bring herbal tea for me, as i dun need it. However, dun give me the second chance to bring tea for u hor. Take good care of urself. Drink more water, eat well and rest well.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body