Saturday, August 13, 2005 / 11:45 PM
Blog Blog,
Well, i was when tht i juz come to update my the blog. Juz up-date abit for what i did for the past days.....
I had went back to my CTSS with my pals and beloved classmate.
I had my common test, and i fail papers.
I am flooded with my sch proj now.
I love my new IS, so fun.
I enjoy time with my poly gangs, we watch moives, shopping, ice-cream, etc.
Today, i just went sch to do my DB Project. So tired.
From today onwards, i will try to come daily to update this blog.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body