Sunday, August 14, 2005 / 10:55 PM
Blog Blog,
Second day to see my this newly blog skin, i just luv it. It has my favourite, one and only, Jolin 公主. This is the first time i address her as 公主. I have just finish watching for her taiwan concert for a few times, i time she is really a super good. From the start, to the encore, she really done very well. She sang lives, dances and sing at the same time. Her sentimental songs were sang so touching. U will not hear her miss a single word for her dancing songs. I love her encore part, where she sang 3 dance songs in a line. During the encore, she really make everyone reach the highest of point of the 'high' feeling. Even i, do feel the 'high' feeling. Too bad, i wasn't get the chances to be there.
Today, i try to do my OOP proj. It was not too easy, but not too diffcult. I manage to did some part, the rest, i think i well do it tml. I also went out for my lunch. Nice lunch. Therefor, i skip my dinner, as i dun tink i need any extra food energy for the day.
Actually, i wanna do my ECID proj de, but Eugene never send mi the files. I msg him ytd midnight, but he never reply me nor send me the files, so mean i did nothing. And now i asking my other team-mate to send me, but dunno what he doing, he offline le. Aiyo, dunno what to do liao lar. As long as i never fail ECID, it will be fine with be. I sound bad right, but no choices, since my group allow me to sit back and relax. Heehee.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body