Saturday, September 24, 2005 / 9:06 PM
Blog Blog,
Today is another boring day. Only play some msn games, eat, slp, drink...etc. So bored at home. I just watched the Japan Hour. I saw the sushi, the ramen, etc...OMG!!! It look so yummy yummy. I want to eat those food. Actually, i saw the pricing, it wasn't very ex. We can get thing like, 2days/1night, at round 18,900 yens, which is less then 300 sing dollar, shld be round there. Cause the show say that, an ice-cream, 200yens is 3 bucks in sing dollar. The main thing is, the food looks so wonderful. This make mi miss those sushi buffet with my buddies. Keke...
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body