Tuesday, September 20, 2005 / 7:38 PM
Blog Blog,
I am so suay for this week.
First is my lappy spoilt. Second is i fell sick today.
This morning wake up at 8plus plus. Having a bad headache. I thought it was due to over sleeping. At 9plus, i took my own temp, and it was 38.5 degree. Body ache plus bad headache and now the fever. I suddenly scared that i may not be the normal fever, and is the dengue fever(dunno hw to spell). So i force myself to take medic, and if the fever do goes off, mean it noraml fever. I went to take a nap after the medic, till 12plus. I wake up, and feel that my body is more light and the headache is almost fully gone. I wemt to the a cold bath, as i sweat during the nap, even the fan is on throughout my whole nap. I went back sleeping again, once after bath. Then wake up at 1.30pm, to take my lunch and then went back sleep again. Whole day had past and occupy by all my sleeping.
Just suddenly feel that, i am so suay for this whole week. I don't know what will happen next. Just hope nothing worst than this will happen.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body