Wednesday, September 28, 2005 / 10:07 PM
Blog Blog,
I have not come and update my blog for the past 2days. Because nth special to write abt.
Today entry is like a sum up for the past 2 days and for today. I went for interviews for jobs for this 2 days. But both cant make it. One of it is to work at PL, which is so far away for my hse, and the transport fee for each day will be 6bucks for to and fro. It wunt worth it, so the first job is down. Then the second job, which i went for a interview today. Went to Peace centre for interview, ended up, the shop look so funny. Not selling clothings. It look like a shope tht design those huge clothings for shows. I oso dunno hw to describe. The thing is they say that, the need ppl to work frm now to jan, which is impossible to hire mi. So the second job is oso down.
I was think why am i so bad luck for this holiday. Many things happening to mi. And the funny things is tonight. I ate a fast food meal at around 3plus. Then i came home, and have my dinner at 6plus. And i dunno what can cause mi to have gastic pain at 9pm. I just cant figure it out. It not tht i nv take breakfast or lunch or even dinner. All my meals is taken. Just dunno wat make my get this pain. Argh. Even though i am very full after the meals, i still force myself to drank a cup of cereal milo down, to get rid of the toopid pain. At least now, i felt better.
I now oso dunno wat to do. Cant find jobs. Going to bored to death sia. Haiz....
I wanna come back to edit my entry. I just close my blogger window, and i wanna lift up my leg, and i hit my computer table, and small part of my skin tear off. Omg. i gt so suai mah, even lift leg oso wan tear my skin. I really dunno wat to say abt myself now.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body