Wednesday, October 19, 2005 / 10:28 PM
Blog Blog,
Yoz woo~~~
So fast and day 2 at work had ended. Well, today is seem to lack of manpowers. Around 3 ppl not here. Today, about 20 ppl working. We like chiong for target, and my backbone is so pain. Dunno is becoz of wat reasons, maybe is too fat ya. Now, is like the pain is so argh. I cant even bent down, even i wan sit or lay down, i must do it slowly. I understand how i get the pain, i guess is due to the long hours of turning, and my turning posture is not the right way. I just turn my upper part of my body, so it may be the cause of it. Just wonder how to continue tht for tml. Maybe i should find a way that cause reduces turning. Dunno what to do. Walk one step, see one step.
I now got temptation for ramen and sushi. Yummy!!! Must find one day for those. But must wait for my pay ya. Money money on the way!!! =)
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body