Monday, October 03, 2005 / 9:32 PM
Blog Blog,
Today is a happy and tired day, went out with my mum and two cousins. I wake up at around 8plus. My mum came to disturb me, to wake me up. She mention about food to temp me. However that didn’t do much help, as I don’t really have much care toward foods. Hope that I will success it. Haha. Then, around 9plus to 10, we changed into clothes. Then, I see my mum still bathing, so I went to take my skirt to testing, coz I long time never wear it and miss it. Then I went out to let my mum see myself, with the skirt on. Then the next thing she say was, threaten me to wear the skirt out, or else she rather me dun go [ she knew that I wunt be willing to wear skirt out due to reasons..], anyway, I know she kidding. Then I went to change to a jeans, then she complain that my polo top match the skirt better, then I went to change back to skirt in the end. Well, it was like my 3 times I wear skirt, but first time wear skirt to go shopping. Lolx.
Anyway, we met up with my cousins and we went TPY to have our lunch at Fortune restaurant. Then we happen to see my uncle working as one of the head chief there. Then, he offered to treat us. So great of him, but like been a long time I last saw him. Then, he sat we us, and chatted with us. He also ordered a lot of foods, and recommend alots of very tasty dim sim and soups. Actually he wanted to cook for us, but he chatted with us till he forget, then his asst cooked for us. We are so full. I think the total bill will be very exp, as one of the soup he ordered for each of us, was containing shark fins. So paiseh for he to treat us sure a exp meal. However, most of the dishes he ordered for us is with prawns, and I can’t really eat too much seafood. But, I ate it anyway, because is he made the order and he didn’t know I can’t eat. End up, I felt the itches of my skins from around 5plus [ when is the time, I think the food had totally digested and absorbs…], till now. Argh…the worst thing is I don’t have medic to take, as I never see doc for the prob for a very long time. Argh…
I was so happy for today, as I bought a lot of things. But all is paid by my mum, as I have zero cents left. I bought a bag, a pair of slipper, 2 t-shirts and 1 top [ not shirt material ]. Keke. So happy to buy those items. I mum also bought me a new toothbrush. Haha. I dunno why she wants to buy, but I choose blue colour. Keke.
We also went Bugis to the temper to pray. As I mention in my past few blog entries, I said that I was so suay recently on whatever I do. So I scared that anything worst may happen, she I pray to let my luck get a chance. Then I was also very curious about what will happen to my luck in the next 3 months. Then I asked for lots. In the end, my lots were a medium and said: “One should have luck in future. Be cautious for the present and be not reckless. Wait.” I felt so lucky and saved. Hope it will come true. Bad luck will goes off very soon.
I had just reached home and only got a bath. I was so tired man. But is was a fun trip as I get so many things home. Keke. Anyway, I will end here.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body