Friday, October 07, 2005 / 8:45 PM
Blog Blog,
Today, i went K lunch again. Spent 6.5bucks. It seems fixed price for me, as i mostly will order the bread, which is the cheapest. Today, i think i somehow quite crazy ya. I think i start going crazy after singing Energy's songs, ying zai fei. I dunno why this song can make me so high ya. Although, i luv energy, i never sing their songs that often. Even happen to sing, will only choose slow songs where is more easy to sing. I think this my 2 or 3 times sing energy song for kbox bah. Back to energy's ying zai fei, i last time knew abit of the song, but long time never hear le, till ytd i heard it and i start luving it ya. Anyway, next time i want find someone who wants to sing ah di's part, coz i want sing shuwei's part, and i cant sing alone for the whole. I dun have sure long breath. Some more, muz find someone know hw to rap kunda's part, coz shuwei's part come after that, i cant be possible to sing so long, i am human afterall, i need to breath. keke. Then after energy's songs, i just feel so high ya. But today, the most happy thing in kbox is, i sang alots of jj's songs. Well, i think recently i sang alot of his songs, slow, fast, etc...They just simply so nice and make me wanna learn all. keke. Angela's songs also very fun to sing ya. So fun day at kbox. Anyway, i sang 5566's songs ya, which i think i never sing before. Sang their new songs in the new ablum and the Mr Fighting's songs. Something new ya. keke.
Anyway, i think i will stop kbox for next week ya. Cause went for this week le. Looking forward to my last kbox session during the last week of oct, which is last week of my vacation. In between now to last week of oct, i may or may not go kbox le bah. It all depends. As i still have a major project in hand. Haiz. Today, i never seem to have any good news about my partners. Means my partners have not found. Sobz Sobz. Please get me a partners asap. I need someone to share the load ya. My brain can work better if got people throw ideas to me. I did my work, even my partners not found yet. I did abit of my project, but seem like i definiting more and more problems and question on the solution my lecturers gives me. keke. I dunno i shld laugh or cry for this.
Where is my partners???
Fast come out ya!!!
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body