Tuesday, October 25, 2005 / 9:41 PM
Blog Blog,
Today, i like lost my soul during my work. I just cant concentrate. My mind is fill with qns. I juz feel so trouble over something and someone. Haiz. I dunno hw to treat toward the person. I am someone, who dunno really like the feel, when ppl treat mi too good or concern and care for mi. I will be very uncomfortable. Haiz. Due to all the qns in mind, i am so blur at work. I did many mistakes, like the paper is put in the wrong ways, battery in the box jam very often, my productive of stocks are very slow. Haiz.
At lunch, i buy a plate of chicken rice, in the end, i only ate half of the rice. I juz dun feel hungry. Feel so trouble. Haiz. After lunch, i make myself to clear my mind, and speed up my speed. Anyway, today work is tough then last week. I say tough, cause my finger is so pain. One big big blister on my left thumb. The rest of the fingers, i got cuts. Now all covered by plaster. All the finger also no feeling when touch them. Haiz.
I got so many qns in my mind, but looking for someone to ans those for mi. However, the only person that can ans these qns, isn't online now~~~ Haiz
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body