Monday, November 14, 2005 / 9:37 AM
Blog Blog,
Ytd was Eugene's bird day.
Chinghwa called me at 2plus in the afternoon, and chase mi out of my house. I was so unwilling to leave my house, as i was watch a idol drama, wif Mr Zhang is inside. I was watch the disc7, where he appear. I was so restless to leave my house at that time. But end up, i still meet up with them at WM.
They were at lvl 2 doing some art-craft for eugene's birthday gift. I went there, sat down, stare at them. Toward the end, i did help out abit. I dun really dare to touch, as i dun wan destory the art. Eugene reach BB's control early, but we are still at the place continue to finish the art. Then, after the art, chinghwa wan go washroom, then we slow get down to the lv 1. Actually, we wanted to leave the mall, but chinghwa saw the sales on footwear. So since late already, she take a few mins to look through.
We headed to MS for steam boat. We took alots of photos. But i not uploading here, but i will update in my friendster. After the meal, we went funworld to play. LOLX!!! Sure a fun game.
On the way back, we played alot with eugene's papa's camera. We lost his papa's camera's bag. LOLX!!!
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Eugene. Is a sweet memories for mi, hope same to the rest!!!!
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body