Wednesday, January 04, 2006 / 12:19 AM
Blog Blog,
I am finally back. Juz feel that, it has been a long time ever since my last updates. Now juz keep everyone some of my latest update.
I was quite busy will work stuff. I started to luv my job in zoo, as the ppl there is nice and friendly staff. Next was busy with school stuff, due to the project load. The last thing i was busy with was the class chalet.
For the chalet, i was disappointed as people who request me to organise a chalet didn't turn up. Well, i was so sad over that. However, i can said that, the chalet was a fun one. The most memorable incident in the chalet was the surprise birthday celebration for me. Peyfen, Shumei, Junxian, Leslie, Alvin, Ziwei, Hanqiang and Eugene countdown and surprise me with a blackout. lol. Only people was at there understand wat i mean ya. It was a best gift i got for my 19th birthday. I was really touch by what they did for me.
Well, today was peyfen's 20th birthday. We went to eat seoul garden and celebrate with her. Follow by going to jx's house to play.
End of my updates, hope to update soon.
gone
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body