Friday, January 20, 2006 / 10:23 PM
Well, i am now struggling over my ECAD project, using asp.net. It was not easy in debugging. This time round, team takes up 30%, as indivdual takes up to 70%. It was so sianz of it. I just cant get the mood of doing it. I am just lost the interest. Or i dont even have the interest in the first place. My team make up of 2 guys, 2 girls. None is my close frenz. Therefore, the character of them is so "helpful". Now i fully understand what kind of character they having ya.
For the past few days, during the process of working out the project, bugs is always appearing. Whenever there are bugs in their indivdual part, they will say, "Argh!!! Cant work!!! There are errors, but dunno where the errors!!!" Then, they ask me to help them, as if i will know all the problem. But, i help them out in the errors. I am fine in help others, if it is within my skills. However, there is a incident that really had enough. 1 guy happened to over-do to my part. My lecturer said that wasn't his part, so the codes should be under my part. So i was expecting the guy to offer to send me the codes, so that i don't need to go refind and re-type the codes. Well, i just can't expect what he had done, he delete off the codes once the lecturer said the codes is not belong under his part. What is this man. He even delete the codes IN FRONT OF me!!!! I am lost of speech, when saw that. But what can i say. People just don't bother of his team-mates, and why am bother i offer help to solve his bugs for him.
I just don't understand what is these people thinking. They expect people to help them, where they don't even bother to share. So disappointed. I learn my lesson. Tml, we will be meeting up to complete the project, so i decided of what i am going to do. I will complete my part, and help ONLY the team component. Since they want do in the style, i will just follow their style. I don't think i am in wrong, cant say i am selfish, is just do things with their style ya.
Fine, that all for the asp.net project.
Just do a fast sum up of today things. I would like thanks my frenz for everything, and i feel contented today. Will do futher updates sooner or later.
Well, this few days, i wasn't in really a good mood. Just forcing up a smile in front of frenz, they isn't from my heart. My frenzs ask me about my nicks. They said it was so emtional, wasn't like me. Well, i also dunno how to say, but these just come and i just post it. Well, i wasn't those types that really can speak my heart out, so i prefer to take up the burden myself. And i am used to it. I believe thing will be alright soon soon. Just give me rooms for silent.
Believe in yourself.
Things would be fine.
No worry, be happy.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body