Sunday, January 22, 2006 / 1:36 AM
Okay. Update at this time. Well, i think is the first time.
I went out morning to do my project. opps. I had mention it in the morning le. I am repeating myself.=X Project of the team is mostly done. I stay there till around 1plus, then i leave to cck. Meet up with chinghwa and xinyi. We went to long john to eat. Chat awhile den went around shop shop awhile. Then xinyi and mi went to sing kbx. We went in 1630. The people suggest us to take normal price, which not student price. We are allow to sing till 2000. Ended up, we sang till 2045. No one chase us off.
After that, we went to take mrt. I went home, where xinyi went airport. I went home to do my asp.net. Well, no one seems to be helpful enough to help mi. Haiz. Only 2 of my classmate in asp.net class helped mi.
I just only can conclude that, i will be dead soon. Project only partly done. Function not all working. Haiz. Will i fail my ecad. High percentage will fail. Cause i still havnt no interest in it. I am just gone case.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body