Tuesday, February 21, 2006 / 11:01 PM
First of all, today is junxian's 20th birthday. Happy Birthday!!!
Wake up very early today. Plan to go school by 10am to do self study with friends. But ended up, after some delays, I met peyfen and manage to reach school at about 11am. Shumei and junxian already at there and start study. Hanqiang was late. Afterall, i think i cant concentrate ya, cause my handphone has never been silent since i reach school, msg keep coming in. lolx. I have making good use with my 1100sms.
As the times, pass by, we planning for tonight dinner. All types of suggestion was given, like hotels, marche, steamboats, bbq, etc. In the end, we decided to go marche. So, i start to inform people that are not there, leslie, ziwei, alvin and eugene. Ended up, only eugene not going.
I have a light lunch in school, which is a bowl of mango chendo. In the end, i only ate 1/3 of it. LOLX. My frenz said i always like that, ever finish dessert, ask mi can return the whole bowl to refund money.=x
After lunch, went to peyfen's WT class. Jun xian and me doesn't belong to that class, but we still join in. as nothing to do, and i can learn WT from their lecturer. Well, full of fun in there, the lecturer once again mention about 3 gers from other class that many alots of noisy, chat from the starting of class to end. lolx. And happen that, these 3 gers i know them, can say if super close, Chinghwa, joanne and li'e. =x lolx
The class end at 3pm, then i called some of the, well, they are still at home. So lucky that we told them 3pm, or else they will take their own sweet time. haha. Shumei and junxian went back to junxian's house, as he want change. Hanqiang, peyfen and mi took bus 74 den change bus 171 to heeren. We are first to reach, tehn making our way to the bubbletea shop as peyfen wan drink and i wan eat. Leslie and ziwei follow up, and at this time, alvin still at bt timah's bus.
After some light food and drinks, we went to play K pool. Play till 5pm. I also forget about the timing. We went to meet up with the couple at heeren. Then we drag herw and there, then we proceed in marche for dinner. I shared all the food with peyfen, except the caremal banana baked bread. That was really nice and filling. Plus the milk on top. Woohoo. Should have take photos. I am so regret of not taking photos of the food. All look so nice. keke. We treated junxian and leslie for today's meal.
After the meal, we went to MS for bowling. It been a long time, i never play bowling le. So, starting off, i keep getting 0. But my score improve as i continue to play. Well, for the last game, is my fav. I score 2 strike continuous for the 9th and 10th balls. Woohoo. My angel is really by my side. People who played bowling with me or pool with me before during sec school, will know who is my angel, the one that provide me the source of energy to strike or win. lolx. =x
We play till 2145, then jx drive mi and peyfen home. Then he and shumei, dunno go where tian mi mi liao. =x
I plan to stay home for tml. I want to study. I must focus.
Ok. End here. Too tired to write le.