Friday, March 17, 2006 / 11:19 PM
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG! ! ! Devil is too addictive. This show is really very super duper nice. The standard to nice is cannot be describe by words.
I cannot remember the time i start watching it from ytd night, all i know is i watched till 4am then i sleep. And by 4am, i watch up to esp4. And after that, i cannot have proper sleeping time, as my whole mind keep having the flash back of the show.
This morning i automatic wake up at 9am. Just not dare to oversleep, as i wanna watch few more esp before i go out. OMG! ! ! I made it!! I watched another 2 esp le. So now i left 8esp to go. So i guess if i reach home early today, i will be able to finish it. OMG!!!
I guess my next drama will be fixed, Love Contract. OMG!!! After i finish the first round of the devil by you side, i will write a proper entry for it. Why i say first round, as i know i will watch the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and n times again.
OMG!!! Ah Meng!!!!
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body