Thursday, March 02, 2006 / 10:22 PM
Woohoo~
Finally i finish my exam. Free so light, yet lost. I dunno what to do after exam.
Just make a short recall of what i have done since tue.
It was ecad paper. I only manage to sleep for 1.5hr for that day. Mugging so hard for the paper. Meet up with dap at BB mac at 630am to continue our mugging, plus our breakfast. Just hope that the hardwork wunt be wasted to drain. Hope can just give a pass in overall, and i will happy. After that paper, i went to clementi to meet up with yun. After that, we went to Lot1. We have our sushi buffet at suki suhi. Haha. It is very cheap. We are super full. We ate alot of watermelon, sweet melon and ice-cream puff. lolx. So yummy.
After the lunch, we went to More Than Words and Mini Tools, we spend 1 to 2 hrs at these 2 shops. I bought the tape that i been looking for. Cool. We proceed back to clementi, bought cd, and went to yun house. Slacking at her house. Disturb some people here and there. haha. After her house, i went home. I should be preparing the next day paper, SA. Ended up, i watch drama. LOLX. No choice, cant resist to temptaion.
Around 11plus, then i start my revision. hahax. I juz need a 8 marks out of the 100 of the people to pass overall, so i am so slack. Just a pass will be great, as long as i dun need to repeat module.
Let go talking about my wed, SA paper.
Slept at 2am and wake up at 5plus. It was a morning paper for it, so i meet up with peyfen at 715am. We meet up the rest at school. The paper was not simple for me, but most people say is easy. Is it because i went unprepared so i feel it not simple. Should be. Well, is ok, as i can pass will be nice enuff for me.
After the paper, shumei, peyfen, ziwei, hanqiang and me, wanna go to BP for lunch. But at the last min, chinghwa called me to go for curry fish head, with joanne and li'e. Actually i dun wan go, as i no money liao. Yet after their nagging, i tag along with them, and peyfen they all carry on with their BP trip.
Well, to conclude the curry fish head trip, joanne and li'e dunno how to eat fish head, as they dun eat alot of stuff that in the claypot itself. Chinghwa also have things that she dun eat from the curry fish head. OMG! ! ! No wonder they call me tag along, as i will help them find the meat for them and eat stuff that they dun eat. =X hahax.
After the lunch, we went home. I was actually having a bad headache, yet i did not really show out. I was so damn sleeping. Can say that i sleep whenever i have the chance. I slept on the bus, when the way to school and slept during the paper, for wed. hahax.
I went home and wanna study WT. But i was so tired to do so. I slept at 4plus. Till 7plus den i wake up. I start to copy notes, till 8plus, i feel hungry so i went to eat cup noodles. Yummy. Plus fruits of cause. Nowadays, i will eat fruit everyday. hahax.
I do the copying of codes all the way and it extend to the next day, which is today.
Yup! ! ! I wake up early at 7am. I continue the copying of notes. Till 9plus, then i finish it, and i give up the last topic, out of the 4 topic required. After that, i went out to meet up with peyfen to eat and study. After that went to school to study ya.
Well, the paper will be easy if i had go well prepared. But i still can pass overall, as i juz need a 12.5 to pass the overall. LOLX! ! ! I am aiming for pass marks for all the paper. =X
Ok. I will be gone now, as nothing to say.
BTW! ! ! Should i join the rest for a moive, FD3. Well, yun have that movie, so is it worth to spend the money? I just told them i wunt be joining, and i told them i no money, and they seem dun believe me and think i lied. =X Wasn't happy when people doubt on me.
-gone-