Welcome to my corner that full of my shits. Remember to drop me a tag okay!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 / 10:42 AM
Today is the first day i self declare holiday from my attachment. =) I decided not to go, as go equal never go. So what for waste my time at there rotting. I decided to make use of today to go out with xinyi and finish my Love Contract.
I said that i want to write about Devil by your side, ended up, i never write. Well, now let me somehow sum it up.
This drama is very touching, sometime funny. It is suitable for all ages, all gender. For girls, will wish to have a bf like ah meng, so protecting and thoughtful. His sense of romance is so special. For guys, should learn to be ah meng, which some guys are shortage of it. For friends, should learn how ah meng and his frends maintain their friendship. No matter what happen, we should trust one another, just like how they trust ah meng on the destroy of art pieces.
Frankly speaking, i really like both, yue and meng, character. I like yue's character, as she is really a strong ger. I really hope I am one. She can face anything, anyone no matter what happened. She can accept any facts that come to her. I like meng's character, as he wunt blame anyone when things happened. he take up all the blames and pains. I also hope i can treat all the people around with this thinking. I may sounds foolish. But i really admire their character.
Anyway, i am now watch the second time of devil and at the same time, i am watch Love Contract. I start off on monday, and now i left 6 esp. I guess i will be able to finish it by today bah. Hmm. . . Till now, if you are me, how i find L.C, i find it not as exciting as devil. L.C seems to be more toward slower pace. Up to now, i just finish watching the part where Ken's mum passed away. So i will gonna continue it tonight bah. As i gonna going out soon. I will be meeting up xinyi to her company, before we go and play. =D
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body