Welcome to my corner that full of my shits. Remember to drop me a tag okay!
Tuesday, April 04, 2006 / 10:44 PM
Finally i started watching my Express Boy. I find the show alright, not too bad. Maybe i just watching the starting only. Ah nan, not bad guy, good character. But too shy to express his love to the girl. keke.
Sometime, i feel people is so funny. Like my frenz, dun wan to go school, but still scare get debarred. Ask me sign for them. Haiz. I dun mind, yet just dun like the character. I never go, also no attendance, i am still here. Haiz. If wanna do something, just dun be scare to face the outcome.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body