Tuesday, September 19, 2006 / 9:50 PM
Family
I had a family four. I used to be sad over some stuff. However, i know that i can be and must be strong enough to overcome those sad moment. Now, i love what i had and i do treasure what i hold on to. No matter now or future, i wish everyone do treasure what they had, cause no matter what happen, family is the only ones that will never never betray, even though they may say hurting words.
Friends
Since young to now, i had friends that come into my life and some goes out of my circle. I believe everyone will have many many friends. You can have countless number of friends, yet have you ever think how many of them is your true friends. I can say that, i am very lucky that i do have a number of true friends. I must say that, i did went thru a period of time, where i met problem with friends. However, these friends are the ones who promised to stay by me, they did not give up on me and they support me all the while. Well, how much more can i expect. These are the friends that i group them in my buddy list, even i know i dun share i sad moment with them. *
i dun share with anyone either.Career
Currently, i am a part-timer of Singapore Zoo. Everyone that heard this may think i must be keeper that wash orang butt, i believe all others mates faced the same reaction. Honestly, i love my work. I love it cause i work with a whole batch of easy-going zoo peeps. I may feel tired after certain position of work. I guess the things that make me hold on to the job is all the mates that i work with.
Money
There has no ending of money that can be earn. Everyone that work so hard is just for the amount of money to support a living. I may not need to support myself yet, so the money i earn is just nice for myself to spend on some misc stuff.
Love
This part is the one that i do not have. However, to me, love is not everything. I admit that, i do not share this part to any of my friends. I must admit that, whatever i tales i tell my friends is just fake, just to stop them to pest me to talk about it. In this whole world, only me know how is my love life is like. To people, may think it may be a white paper, but to me, it may not be. So just like shakespear say: " To be or not to be". Is really up to oneself to think, guess or find out yourself, but depend are you interested in the first place.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body