Welcome to my corner that full of my shits. Remember to drop me a tag okay!
Friday, October 27, 2006 / 9:59 PM
I am so dumb dumb dumb. I live for 19 years to 20 years and i fall as i grow up. Why am i keep falling down? Why? Why? I just simply do not understand myself.
Today, i fell and my pants had a hole at the lower part of my pants. Lucky, there isn't any cut on my leg.
Anyway, i went to watch Death Note. Went with peyfen and watch at west mall. The show is not horror at ALL. It is just a normal murdering show. But the different is, the murderer can kill someone by simply write the person name onto a notebook named as Death Note. I am not really happy after watching it as, there will be part 2. Cause the show has no proper ending yet. Is so half way de. lolx. Make my mind think wild on what is the other notebook is for what. lolx.
Is you people want to watch, can watch it. It is not horror at all, so do not need to be afraid. lolx. Some part can be funny too. =DDD
Tml will be working as TS1, but feel like wanna change lei. I just do not wanna handle cash. lolx. Sunday, i will be working as usher 2, where i will be only work half day. Anyway, i will not spend any more money for the month, coz i have spend to the max. YES! ! ! Is MAX! ! ! =DDD
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body