Welcome to my corner that full of my shits. Remember to drop me a tag okay!
Sunday, October 29, 2006 / 10:41 PM
Working for the past 2 days. Yeshhhh. Is tired yet i am really enjoy frm it. I am really dunno whether you guys will understand why i have such a strong feeling with the zoo, but i serious has it.
I like the starting of the day, where we will sit at the loft, chat and iron clothes. We will chase one another to change when 815 is near.
I like the working hours. We will be busy and do stuffs, yet we can enjoy ourselves and chat whenever we had just a few minutes. We know when we can do serious work and when to chat ya. I like the lunch hour. It can be only an hour, we can eat and chat and even plan for activities for after work. I like after work. We can juz simply sit in the loft. Chat, rest, eat, bleah bleah bleah. We can sit there do nothing too. Some of us just too lazy to change so just sit in our uniforms. Sometimes, we will wait for the guys to bath.
I like dinner time. We can order food and eat together. Our table will always the longest among the bongo. The way we talk from one end of the table to the other end.
I like every single friends that i made in this job. I may not be able to be very very close to every single, yet i do still love them.
I like this job so much. The amount of love i put in is uncountable. I will sure miss this place on the day i need to leave.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body