Welcome to my corner that full of my shits. Remember to drop me a tag okay!
Sunday, November 12, 2006 / 10:17 PM
Well, i finally has a day that i can really stay home. It was something i have been looking forward too for long time. I may have said that i can't stay home, or cant do nothing for a day, but i really miss days staying at home. =]]]
Did not sleep till what i wanna, till 10am, cause disturbed by my mum. She came in at 7plus wake me up to go eat breakfast with her. It has been a long time i accompany her for breakfast. Actually i am so tired, and refuse to get up, but she keep disturbing me. sigh.
In the end, we went breakfast with my cousin family, where we bump under the block. He drove us to tiong bahru for breakfast. I forget the market, but i know is a temp market. Should be some chinatown old market. We got some simple yet yummy food. Feel so contented. Cheap food can be even yummy than any luxurious meal. =]]]
Reach home, did some packed up of my stuffs. Cause is a normal routine for my mum to nag me whenever i at home to pack my stuffs. sigh. Played a several rounds of auditionsea. I'm out of games for me to play already, so left auditionsea stay with me.
Due to the heavy breakfast, i skipped my lunch. Ate my dinner with my mum at 7plus. Had a simple meal at home.
I am happy today. I spend whole day at home. I did some think through here and there. I am still trying to figure out some things here and there. Maybe i really want and need to be alone.
Should be MIA for awhile. May start tml or the day after. Cause tml still have stuff to attend. =]]] Shall be time for myself to do reflection.
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body