Welcome to my corner that full of my shits. Remember to drop me a tag okay!
Saturday, December 09, 2006 / 10:25 PM
Hellooo. Remember my last entry was about the surprise gift from sotong buddy, xinyi. I am so happy lei. But now i should share another surprise i get from fishy, jasmine. =]]]
It should be written on thurday, but schedule is far too busy and packed. I am so happy and as shock as i saw the cd i received.
I remembered that, during our first trip to vivo city, we went the candy empire. We saw this very sweet sweets. It arranged and wrap like a mini flowers. It really catches my eyes and loves lar. I told fishy that, please tell my future boyfriend to buy that sweets for me, i love it so much lar. Out of no where, fishy gave me that on thurday dinner meeting lar. OMG lar. So sweet of her lar, although that gift not given my boyfriend. tsk tsk.
I can't believe that lar. Out of sudden, people around starting to like giving me surprise gift. lolx. I think i should control saying what i like or want, if not people will start spending again.
The sweet i treasure alot lar, but fishy's bf pull one of the sweet out, omg lar, i am so shock and i really whacked him. Cause that was so sweet gift from fishy lar, and is something i loves so much lo. But i wunt be angry lar, cause is fishy's bf, he wunt mean it. Is ok. Until now, the sweet is still place nicely there, i never touch it yet. lolx.
For thanks fishy for the sweet, i gave a small gift too. Hope she likes that lar. I wanted to show some photos, but sadly, the camera not with me now, i cannot take photos of it yet. Will take and upload asap. =]]]
To Fishy, The gift i gave is a small gift for the sweets u bought for me. I will get u small gift for xmas, ok. By the way, please remember promise u had when u lose the bet. So u are not suppose to buy any gift for me for any reasons, wat xmas lar, birthday lar, i deserve lar, etc. All these reasons i wunt accept. So please remember ur promise. I know u will not break it right. =]]]]]
To Sotong buddy, When are u tell me what u want from me. I will keep nagging u, till u tell me. If not i will really return u the money lar. I do not accept things for nothing. By the way, till now, ur gift is also place there nicely, i have not open it. So, please not even force me return wor. I want get u something lor. =]]]]
I am really happy with the 2 gifts i get thing within this week. It really get me smiling whenever i see the 2 gift on my table. Thanks so much. It will be enough for this year. Thanks so much. =DDD
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body