Friday, February 16, 2007 / 10:08 PM
I end my student life inoffically now.
Last paper ended today.
No confident at all.
Hopefully can attain a pass will do.
Went Sushi with a group of friends at town.
Watch Ghost Rider after meal.
Regret that i give Death Note 2 a miss.
Should join irene they all, when the jio me that time, which is long long ago.
I will miss poly life.
I will miss poly friends.
Year 1 and 2 - T04
Year 3[1st half of the year] - RHyMeS Centre
Year 3[2nd half of the year] - T02
Special additional friends - ganbei, li'e, dap, etc. . . [Too many to name!]
Hopefully can keep in contact with every single one.
Know is some old words.
Well, like i say is i wish.
Had to work hard toward it. =]]]
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body