Sunday, March 25, 2007 / 11:48 AM
I am seriously very moody. argh
No work, i cannot take it. I am seriuosly not those type can really stay home for so many days, but i have no choice. No money, no work. I want to work badly.
I think, i guess, i feel. . . should i still wait for ocbc? Or shall i just go for other bank instead? maybe i am those want work badly, so i cannot wait. Maybe they are really very busy. They should have received my application form like less then 1 week, and now i start nagging. argh.
Joanne:
I am really want to meet up with u all, like u, ching hwa, yun, li'e, etc. I think the 5 of us has not meet up for very very long. The ktv session with u and froggie was the best lar. lolx. zun zun. =]]] Shall catch up soon like this few weeks, grab one of the weekends and let our lungs out again, alright?
Labels: daily, moody
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body