Saturday, March 17, 2007 / 10:14 PM
Today i'm super duper tired. haiz. Work is tiring, but well i love my work afterall.
Although nothing is confirm now, but i guess i want to buy alot of things when i get my first full time pay. I have tons of things to buy, like levis jeans [*have consider very long before i buy], addidas jacket, tons of office clothes, bleah bleah bleah. Too many i wish i want to get, is rare for me to name things i want in here. keke. I guess i must learn to pamper myself, which i never seem too.
It all just say, how much money i have for all these. sigh sigh sigh.
Coming month have 3 very close friends' birthday. On the 21th will be Dylan, 23th will be jasmine and 28th will be chinghwa. Birthday is birthday, seems no big deal. If i say all these are having their 21th birthday lei. OMG! ! ! My pocket is gonna have to enlarge the hole. As long as they happy, i will be happy.
I super tired now, i shall go sleep now. Tml gonna work ya. I must learn to rmb every single things that i will be seeing at work. sigh.
Labels: daily
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body