Wednesday, April 25, 2007 / 10:54 PM
Oh well, is still my honeymoon period of my work.
This is what Ivy told me. As the times goes by, workload will be increaing just like how her 6mths there.
Learn alot today, gonna do it alone of what i done today by myself tml. I gonna be throw to a far far away from my dept, can say is sit at other dept. All is due to not enuff computers, till Ivy leave then i will sit there. I cant bare to stay there without her, coz she know everything where i know nuts. =X
I love what i am doing now, even Ivy was shock that i told her i like doing what i'm doing. I love doing accounting, if u guys know. This involved abit bit of calculation, which enuff to make me happy. =]]] I believe in myself that i can complete one by myself tml. Trust me okay.
Turning in now. Nitez all~
Labels: daily, office-work
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body