Wednesday, April 18, 2007 / 11:10 AM
Officially declare sick! ! !
Yeah. Can sleep whole day again.
Will tml outing still on? I want to take photo with the Giant Tortorise, take the horse carriage. photo with orang, etc etc. I think it will be cancel already. They want to play mj instead. sobz sobz.
My weekends roster is out:
21 apr - Ent1
22 apr - Tic
28 apr - Tic29 apr - F4
I hope on the 28 apr i do not need to do any overtime. I will need to go for froggy's 21st birthday. lolx. I think i will be reach the place like 7plus, unless i going to cab down. =X
I had decided not to go for dylan's birthday chalet on 21apr. Is so far away from mandai road, by the time i end work and go there, will be 8plus to 9pm. Cannot stay long either, next day will need to wake up at 5plus to work. sign.
I must say i do not like to work on this saturday. Just refer to the roster and will know why. Jasmine, please have lunch with me on saturday. Provided lunchtime is plan correctly. =X
Labels: daily
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body