Tuesday, April 24, 2007 / 10:54 PM
Hey people, i am still alive after the first day of work. yippee~
Work at 9am today, so i plan to take the 8am bus. Know what? I was late for my FIRST day. Haiz. I took the bus 77 till bukit timah then i alight and took a cab to office. I have no choice. =X The jam start from the time i board the bus all the was to i alight at the bukit timah cc. The cab fare was crazy. Total of 20.50bucks. *sigh
Today can say is very relax and easy to pass. Listen to the whole company org chart, shadow Ivy, do filing, lunch with Maureen and Mavis, know the key people i will be seeing often at different floor and lastly know my job scope. My job scope is somehow a clear picture, BUT there may have change as in increase what i had to cover.
Tml i guess i will start to do some really hands-on stuff. =]]] I'm looking forward, cause i find it interesting, i have ideas for what i will be learning tml already. keke.
Tml i gonna submit a photo of me, to get my staff pass out. Will be using temp pass now. lolx. I thinking i will use any photo i can find tml morning. Should be the student id photo.
Alright. I shall turn in now. Night all~
Labels: daily, office-work
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body