Thursday, April 19, 2007 / 11:40 PM
Silent at night can really think of alot of things. Right now, i starting to miss school, even those i have been missing it since the last day of school/prom night.
I miss . . .
- days attending classes
- msn/gaming during class
- surf friendster
- mentor meeting
- mr choo taking all the photos of our class
- his standard nagging for every meeting
- rushing in completing project
- asking ziwei debug program [only yr1 and 2]
- helping each other to complete project
- study ct/exam last minutes
- stay up to study with friends [even tho i will still sleep!=p]
- asking questions the next morning b4 going exam hall
- canteen foods
- junxian and ziwei drive us out for lunch break
- planning for after school programs
- skip classes [once when u meet boring lessons/lecturers =))) ]
- the fun times at egarage
- T04's chalet cum my birthday [thanks for that plan!]
- new yr gathering over at mr choo's house
- everything, anything that happened in my 3yrs poly life
Maybe i'm force to move to the next chapter of life. Is so sudden that i cannot accept the 3yrs passed really fast.
I must say i have 8 friends that really gone thru the 3 yrs very closely, which are my classmates too. They are: peyfen, shumei, junxian, leslie, alvin, ziwei, hanqiang and eugene. They are really people that see me everyday since year 1. The first 7 names are even my zoo mates, we work together. Can say i see them 7days a week, 365 days a yr. Even tho some quit halfway, we still see each other in school. Eugene has been thru out my classmates for every class, maybe except IS. Seeing 7days a week, dun make me feel bored. Everywhere is filled with laughter when they are around.
My FYP's mates are great too. I miss the fun i had with them. They never fail to make me laugh every single day in school. Attachment in school can be bored, but with them around, u can never feel bored. lolx. Even tho they always tease me, these make times really flies very fast in egarage. Our first meal will always start when most of the people reach, we will head to canteen. Late afternoon, we will go np co-op to buy snacks and drinks. Edward will the one who nag when we eat in egarage. During the stress period, we were really very stress. I still enjoy working with them. Even if we work on different scope, they will still help each other. The best project group i ever met. I don't mind working with this group of people again!
My serm 6 class consist different people, all comes from different mentor class. At first i got fear that i may not be able to blend into the class, who knows i can blend in so easily. My study-lunch-project group is made of fun people. Irene, eames, eugene chua, eugene sun, dylan, huiting, zhi wei, desmond and sze li. I must say most of them are hardworking people. At least they will give up sleeping hours and study, which i can't. This made them say i am so man, because even i never study finish, i will still sleep.
Thru IS classes, i know more friendly people, like li'e, dan, joanne, eileen and more. I love the volleyball hours and oral comm. I get to know li'e and dan from this 2 classes during my first sermster IS. Li'e is chinghwa's classmates, can say i know her thru chinghwa. Dan i think we talk more during volleyball, i guess so. After the volleyball class, li'e, chinghwa, peyfen and me will go canteen 1 to eat fruits. This is part of the schedule everytime. I loves playing volleyball games, even i don't play very well. I start don't know how to do the china style of starting ball. lolx. Joanne, i think is because of ziwei. She is his secondary school friend cum chinghwa's classmates. She know who am i, even seeing me. =X Eileen is in the same volleyball class. I think we actually get to talk more during the last few lesson. So sad. FYP is one that make us really become close friends.
3years had passed. I may not be able to name all the friends i know in NP, but i must say everyone plays an important role in my poly's life. Can clock be turn back to 2004 june?
Labels: friends, random, school