Wednesday, May 23, 2007 / 9:33 PM
Oh people~
Today is 1 month i been working in citi. It is also 30days of working straight non-stop, running between citi and zoo. keke. Yippeeeeeee~
Like i said before, i will not let myself fall sick before i reach 30days of working, it happen as i wish. It is just a curse i had for myself. I was feeling headache, till towards the end, my friends touch my forehead and say i'm having fever. Follow by my boss, same result. lolx. Then, i am super high out of sudden lor. lolx. I still told them, no matter what i will not take MC. lolx. I am so happy till ask everyone to congrat me. lolx.
But well, tot i can be sick, but ended up is either fever is gone or i'm not sick at all. My temperature is normal when i measure the second time i measure. The first time was slightly high. Oh well, such a pity right. argh.
Anyway, sim hui called me not at 9plus ask and tell me about next week duties. She wanna give me thur off den let me choose duties for sun. lolx. She scare i over work. But well, i told her anything for thur, if need me work den i will work. Then sunday, i choose usher 2. lolx.
I think i wunt let myself sick so soon. Things are waiting for me to do in citi. 6mths contract has completed 1 month. 5 months later, what do i wanna do? Continue if they offer, or start hunting other dept and roles? I'm somehow get idea of what i really want already. =]]]
Labels: daily, office-work
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body