Friday, May 18, 2007 / 9:33 PM
I always love taking bus compared with any other public transport. It is the time where my brain is at the most calm and clear state, provided i did not fall a sleep. =]]]
Once i love a place, times passed very fast. I will hit 1 month at citi real soon, like next week. =]]] I love the place, the people, the every small little thing there. I have a boss that look like my poly mentor, Mr Choo. Both of them are really similiar can, in terms of looks and character. lolx. Both are so fatherly. lolx. =]]]
The time for my males friends getting into army is really very soon. Some going as early as 7 june, while the rest may go in later dates. When friends at my age get into army has show that we are really grow up. Sometimes, i feel sad to know this reality. We can never stay at the teenage stage ever. Everyone has to grow, moving on. Haiz.
I told a friend before that i will be damn sad when he go army. Coz i will have less 1 friend to talk to, play with and go out with. People may find funny if i say i will cry when friend get into army, but indeed i will. I treasure every friends i had, it will be place before love, behind family.
Anyway, i will try my best to meet up with my friends before they go army. Special there is a friend i wanna meet him, coz never see him almost 1 year. We agree to meet up since march, but till now have not make any arrangement. I do not want to wait till 2 years later when i scare that we may not be able to make a move to meet. I do not want to lose any friends.
Side track abit. Initially, i have a friend that support me working 2 jobs, but now none of them agree with me. Even the last friend object it now. My office mates said i am a robot, no need to rest, some say proud of me. lolx. I am better than robot can! Robot's battery will flat after awhile, but my doesn't need any energy source. If need to say where my energy source comes from, will be my friends.
Sometimes every little things, actions or suggestions friend say or do, can really touch my heart. I must say i feel so bless with these friends around me.
Chinghwa, xinyi and eugene:
I must say thanks to 3 of you. Whatever you all said to me, i will always remember. I know you all care so much for me, know so much about my life now, understand me better than anyone on the street. I must say i will not wish to loss anyone of you. Will you all be my bestie for life? I hope is possible. Cheers to our 5years of strong friendship!
*19months ago, is my first day at zoo.Labels: daily, friends, random
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body