Thursday, May 10, 2007 / 8:54 PM
17th days of work.
I target is to work at least 30days before i take a break. =]]] 13days to go. keke.
Finally, i reach home early. Been meeting up friends for the past few days. Super duper tired.
Work till now is great. I love my new job at citi. People there are a group of fun lovely people. They are willing to help me, keep offering me with food, bleah bleah bleah. Working there, i wunt feel sianz, unless i clear those urgently document and i will be more relax cum a bit sianz. Then i will go find things to do. lolx.
Anyway, i finally got my staff pass, SOE and email add. In fact is very fast already. Normally, they say will takes up 3 months before able to get everythings done. So now can say i am a offically staff. =]]]
I starting to have the habit of depending on coffee to keep myself awake. I drank alot of coffee each day now. I used to be someone who dun like to drink coffee, but now i have to change and learn to drink. lolx.
I gonna sleep early today. =]]]]
Labels: daily, office-work
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body