Monday, June 25, 2007 / 6:29 AM
Hello everyone.
I am just simply very happy for the past weekends. Spend my friday's night with 3 bestie at white sand. It may be a short meeting, yet i enjoy every minutes with them. Even the mrt journey back home was a lovely one. What else can i ask for? =]]]
Saturday, i only work half day. Spend my other half with bestie ching hwa and xinyi. Went ramen-ing and kbox-ing with xinyi. I am so happy. =]]]
Why i will say they can my bestie for life?
Just ask them a question: Is Lee Hong a simple or complex person? It can be a simple question, yet i can only get the correct answer from them only. =]]]
At times where i am sad, without a need for me to say it out thru sms, bestie will just know it.
All those little thing make me feel that i can never replace besties in my heart for life. Yes, like what xinyi says, we sign a lifetime contract. =DDD
Bestie for life. I want to hug them all.

I believe you all feel the same as me right?
Labels: besties
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body