Tuesday, June 26, 2007 / 9:18 PM
I'm super tired.
Work from 8.30am to 7pm.
My eyes is dropping out.
My energy has finished.
I should start to learn not to whine about my work to friends. I believe is a very bad habits. I should learn take in and keep my mouth close. Everyone has his/her problem too. My work is not as bad lar. =]]]
My life is still very good. I'm very contented with what i had now. 2 jobs and tons of BFF around me. Just that i tend to feel bored at times. =DDD
Anyway, I'm happy for my fishy now. She is blissfully attached. She is back to her little happy girl, that must be always smile to herself at times. Silly little girl. =]]] Fishy, you gonna update me soon. Is there a need, i can take a day off from my weekday to go out together alright. Happy for
you and
him. =]]]
Labels: daily, office-work
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body