Sunday, July 29, 2007 / 7:54 PM
Recently, or should say is just last friday, i did a survey in my office. I asked 8 people whether do they think I will stay or leave? The result was 6 out of the 8 think I will leave. Are you shock? I am very shock.
If you gonna ask me whether I will stay after the contract, I will say 50 vs 50. No comments for now. =]]] Is too early to give an answer, right?
Is already 3 months plus I being living in such lifestyle. To date, I have less the 10days of rest, or should say is about 5/6 days of off day only. Don't be shock if I really work till die one day. LOLX.
I want my off day! ! ! I had blocked off my sat to rest. Yeah!
Labels: daily
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body