Thursday, August 09, 2007 / 10:54 AM
3 months 17 days in citi.
To me and to the people I work with, It does not seems to be so long. I love working at the dept. The people there loves me too. They said I bring laughters to the place, but to me, the place and people bring me laughters instead. Words can never be able to describe how much I love the dept, you got to experience it yourself. =]]]
Like my friend said, it diffcult to find a dept like this, where bosses play with you, laugh with you, yet comes to work, can be serious too.
I told my boss, I have my serious side, then he tease me said, you serious side is not laugh for a second ah? Haha. I just love them deep deep. Muackie.
From what I feel, I know they wish I could stay, just like I don't bare to leave the place. I know that whenever I want to voice out, my voice will be hear by them.
They rocks my working life. =DDD
Labels: daily, office-work
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body