Friday, August 24, 2007 / 11:03 PM
Just have the urge to go watch movie.
Yes. I am crazy now. It been so long since I step in a cinema.
Feel like watching SkinWalker. Guess the title is something like that. Looking for interested parties to watch it. =]]]
Tomorrow will be working full shift. I believe I'll be drain after work. Sunday gonna wake up early to help my mum with some praying. Monday got to work in a quiet office, where all except 2 perm staff will not be in. I believe I will have a busy day too.
I am really very tired. I am looking forward to have my next sleeping day. I need it badly. =X
Labels: daily
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body