Sunday, November 25, 2007 / 10:55 AM
Hello. I am back to write an entry. I am tying to write at least an entry per week.
This week is just like last week, packed with work. Planned to meet up fishy was not successful. We got to plan to meet up real soon, right babe.
Finally get to rest at home the whole day of yesterday, after working straight 19days. Today will be burn at citi. I need to go back later to clear up my own work, if not i think i may get fire. =X
I will end the entry with photos of Bernard's last day in zoo. =]]]


Goodbye.
Labels: daily
Like An Angel
Lee Hong, an average 20-year-old in your eyes
Merchant Business at Citigroup
Operation Asst at Zoo
Smile/laughing is the best medic in the world!
Look at the stars, and not the reflection of the moon.
Everyone stay as happy as they are.
Absolutely healthy body